Om Yoga Autumn Retreat
Join me at Trigonos in Snowdonia for this Autumn Retreat where you will be invited to move slowly, rest quietly and be held by the mountains, woodland and lake. You will be nourished with wholesome food and good company, and nurtured with gentle yoga and meditation.
SEPTEMBER 2024: Saturday 21st Sept - Tuesday 24th Sept at Trigonos, Nantlle, Snowdonia, UK
Starts: 21.09.24 at 16:00
Ends: 24.09.24 until 14:00
AUTUMN Yoga & Meditation Retreat with Kate Hamilton-Hunter
ARRIVING Saturday 21st September 4.00pm
DEPARTING Tuesday 24th September 2.00pm
I look forward to welcoming you to this Autumn Weekend retreat at Trigonos in the heart of Snowdonia. You will be welcomed into a very special retreat centre at Trigonos, a non-profit organisation. The centre at Plas Baladeulyn is to the west of the summit of Snowdon and the view from the cosy yoga studio takes your breath away. The bedrooms at Trigonos are in the main house, and are warm and welcoming. You will be nourished by the delicious vegetarian food and all dietary requirements are catered for by the talented team in the kitchen.
In our sessions, we will go on a journey together, through a variety of Yoga practices. Firstly enquiring within, what is out of
balance? And then working gently to nurture our
inner peace and joy, as we move gently through our 4 days together.
INCLUDED IN YOUR RETREAT:
- Morning and Afternoon Yoga Classes with Meditation and Yoga Nidra
- Evening Sound Journey with Crystal Singing Bowls and percussion
- Chakra & Mudra Workshops
- We will be joined on one day by Siward Mullens who will bring live music, stories of India and chanting to the studio.
- Intention Setting and Journaling Prompts plus time to share and reflect in the group.
- Creating a personal Sacred Space with candles, crystals, incense, Buddha etc for your Meditation focus.
- Time for yourself to nap, read in the library or walk in the grounds and by the lake. (Swimming in the lake is permitted, but at your own risk.)
- Breakfast at 8.00am Lunch at 1.00pm and Dinner at 7.00pm, plus Coffee Break at 11.00am and Cake O'Clock at 4.00pm. Also Teas and coffees are available 24 hours a day
- Trigonos is vegetarian, with all other dietary requirements are taken care of, with advance notice.
- Lovely Rooms with en-suite bathrooms. Single, Twin and Double Rooms available
No previous experience of any of the list above is
required! This retreat is open to anyone who is interested in moving their body, sitting with awareness and lying down to rest deeply.
"The best place - most peaceful, restful location. The food was incredible, I loved my room. I will be back with my family and other yoga retreats." Danica Maier
You will be welcomed into a very special retreat centre at Trigonos, deep in Snowdonia here in North Wales.
The retreat centre at Plas Baladeulyn is to the west of the summit of Snowdon and the view from the cosy yoga studio takes your breath away.
The bedrooms at Trigonos are in the main house, and are warm and welcoming.
The kitchen prepares delicious vegetarian food and all dietary requirements are catered for by the talented team in the kitchen.
If you would like to know more about the venue, please visit http://www.trigonos.org/
Cosy Bedrooms with Single, Twin and Double Rooms available.
Please be prepared to share a room with another guest if possible.
£545.00 per person for Sharing a Twin or Double room - 3 Twin & 2 Double Rooms available.
£645.00 per person for Small Single Room - 3 available.
£695.00 per person for Single Occupancy of a Double or Twin - 3 Twin & 2 Double Rooms available.
A deposit of £100 is required to secure your booking.
The balance can then be paid in instalments or the full amount, both will be due by 21st August.
All terms & Conditions are on the Booking Form on our booking website: https://bookwhen.com/omyoganor...
Kate is inspirational and knowledgeable in so many areas. I wholeheartedly recommend to anyone thinking about a retreat – Kate and Trigonos are a great combination.Angela Horner
A rejuvenating retreat! Kate is a wonderful teacher, with many creative and nurturing ways to bring peace and calm into your life. You’ll be gently held and guided through yoga, breathing, yoga nidra …. Hidden gems that will restore your body, mind and soul.Karan Walsh
In order to decide if this is the RETREAT FOR YOU... please read some Testimonials from previous guests... and I hope to see you on a mat very soon! K x